Friday, September 02, 2011



I am not hungry or anything ..
Walking along Orchard Wisma , suddenly a smile just appear on my face ..

Memory is important people ..
I remember there was time where a group of people will crowd at the corner of Wisma Famous cookie and start digging out coin .. ten cent , fifty cent ... and someone will throw in 2 dollar note and after a while a bag of Famous Amos will appear ... And people will start eating cookie and tease people who only pay ten cents and still dare to eat more then two piece.

That was the time where i really enjoy myself .. I feel i getting more negative thinking now .. Not sure why .. i just tired of alot of thing .. and it cause me to lost interest in alot of thing ... Alot of thing that once bring me joy and fun ..

like spending few hr in the bookshop to browse through book .. or reading manga ! i miss it , or sit down to finish one season of anime ..

Did i miss out alot of thing this two year ... i am not sure of myself ... Now i alway sit infront of the Mac , staring at it .. not sure what to do ..

When was the last time i went sentosa to tan under the sun ... When was the last time i actually laugh with feeling ... I know i am still noisy but there was time i dun feel like entertain anyone ... I alway hate "change" but why i have a feeling i change ...

Maybe something change but i really dislike it ... =(