Thursday, August 16, 2012

Knowing i can own it and name it "Button 二郎神"





Sometime its not easy to find love at first sight .. but this little cutie pie make me look forward to spent my life with it . ( still not sure a man or a lady ...) 
Knowing the parent of this cutie . knowing it has two more sibling . Knowing its the last to open its eyes. Knowing its the first to climb up the second level of the cage and not knowing how to come down. 

Knowing i can own it and name it  "Button 二郎神" 

But the best thing is knowing the date of birth 12 july 2012.. how many know when their pet is born .. 

Of couse i can never forget my first ever beloved bunny who left me 10 year plus ago .. bai bai is his name ..
i still cannot forget how i meet him on the side of the road while going home in my daddy car.
how he shiver when i try to bring it out of the small cage .. and how he bid goodbye with a small sound before leaving us for heaven.. 
And how a good darling he had been with us for a good 4 to 5 years.. 



People ask me hows yr life now?? .. Anything to tell me ???
i wonder , do i have anything to share with them .. NO .. i dont . 
All i do is eat , work (slacking now.. haha) , watch "running man" ??? trying to keep fat out of my body(but fail badly) ,SLEEPING like a boss .. haha ..


My heart is not ready at all for anything..
Walking along Singapore River again ... haha .. 
Suddenly i ask myself , when was the last time i cry over something .. i can proudly say a long time ago.. but maybe i just still not ready to face it .. Although something is gone for good .. 

How r you ?