Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Looking through old photo ... i miss being at the age of 18. I have so much fun , so much memory created with them . But everything since to fate into no more. Only when looking at them , i miss the young me so much . I know we should look forward to the future but sometime its so tiring . So endless . And in the end , all go back to the soil . Everyday i came home , all tired out but not willing to sleep early . Not willing to start a day when i wake up . But what can i do , when the time reach 1am , i will drag myself into bed ,Maybe this is the life i am facing now . Being in the mid 20 , i am sooo not sure what i achieve or what i want to achieve . So tired , so sian ! Someone enlighten me ?

The post -rip feeling is here to stay again ... not sure how long this time round will last .... but its going to stay for awhile .. i guess ... =(